- Maximum log diameter: 26″ 660mm
- Maximum board width: 21″ 550mm
- Blade size: 1-1/4″ W x 144″ L x 0.048″ T1 TPI (Blade can last approx 20-24hrs in timber cutting)
- Maximum output: 7.0/4000 HP/RPM
- Overall length: 63″ crank handle
- Blade wheel dimensions: 18-5/8″ diam x 1″W(qty2)
- Bed length: 5970mm
- Bed inside width: 35-3/4″
- Delivered with 5970MM log track extention
- Comes wiht Leveling system.
- Up to slab thickness 180mm
- Machine size: 5970x1800x1570mm
- Now fitted with an Australian Made Bi-Metal blade that WILL cut Australian Hardwood
- We offer a 3 year Australia wide commercial warranty on the engine backed by Kohler.
- Our engine is a 4 STROKE 14 hp Kohler
- We have service agents Australia wide.
- We offer a 1 year commercial Warranty on the sawmill
- Engine parts are available Australia wide and we stock parts for the sawmill
- Treat your blade as you would a chain saw chain, don’t let it get blunt!
Use your blade for approx. 2.5hrs and re sharpen. You will get up to 5-7 resharpens depending on what you are cutting. If you want to work for a full day take three blades with you and give them a re-sharpen that night and you are good for the next day.
Re-sharpening time for one blade is approx. 20mins.
*Extra blades can be purchased from us for $119 each.
How To Build a Portable Sawmill
The below video demonstrates how to construct the GT 26 Portable band sawmill as demonstrated by Hardwood Mills.
Portable Sawmill Cutting Dimensional Timber with the GT26 Sawmill Band Saw
In this video, we take you through dimensional timber cutting with the GT26 sawmill.
Portable Sawmill Squaring Off Log and other cuts
Learn how to square off log cuts with the GT26 portable sawmill band saw.
Portable Sawmill 4″ By 2″ IRON BARK WITH Hardwood Mill
A live demo of iron bark being cut by the GT26 sawmill.