Hardwood Mills Australia Schedule of fees.
- Call out fee-$200.00 within 100 km of West Gosford NSW, or if the service call is on the way to or from a field day, the service technician is attending.
- Additional $1.00 per KM
- Labour rate-$110.00 per hour -plus cost of parts
- Overnight accommodation-pending location and charges
- No fee’s will be charged if deemed to be under warranty.
Hardwood Mills warrant that each new product sawmill will be free, under normal use and maintenance, from any defects in workmanship and materials for a period of ONE YEAR from the date of purchase by the ORIGINAL purchaser. Should any trouble develop during this period, return of the defective part (and any other parts called for), freight prepaid, to Hardwood Mills warranty coverage commences from the date of purchase by the original purchaser.
If, after inspection, Hardwood Mills determines that the trouble is attributable to faulty workmanship or material at the time of manufacture, Hardwood Mills with repair or, at its option, replace the part at no charge.
The warranty does not cover:
- The engine which is warranted directly but the engine manufacturer.
- Normal maintenance services
- Repairs required where alterations have been made to the equipment, or as a result of the attachment or installation of any parts or devices on the equipment other than those manufactured by Hardwood Mills specifically for the equipment.
- Repairs required after repairs have been made or attempted to be made by an unauthorised individual.
- Repairs required as a result of collision, accident, misuse or abuse or lack of required maintenance.
- Repairs required because the equipment has not been assembled correctly; and
- Consumable items such as belts, bearings, guide blocks or blades.