- Maximum log diameter: 26″ 660mm
- Maximum board width: 21″ 550mm
- Blade size: 1-1/4″ W x 144″ L x 0.048″ T1 TPI (Blade can last approx 20-24hrs in timber cutting)
- Maximum output: 7.0/4000 HP/RPM
- Overall length: 63″ crank handle
- Blade wheel dimensions: 18-5/8″ diam x 1″W(qty2)
- Bed length: 5970mm
- Bed inside width: 35-3/4″
- Delivered with 5970MM log track extention
- Comes wiht Leveling system.
- Up to slab thickness 180mm
- Machine size: 5970x1800x1570mm
- Now fitted with an Australian Made Bi-Metal blade that WILL cut Australian Hardwood
- We offer a 3 year Australia wide commercial warranty on the engine backed by Kohler.
- Our engine is a 4 STROKE 14 hp Kohler
- We have service agents Australia wide.
- We offer a 1 year commercial Warranty on the sawmill
- Engine parts are available Australia wide and we stock parts for the sawmill
- Treat your blade as you would a chain saw chain, don’t let it get blunt!
Use your blade for approx. 2.5hrs and re sharpen. You will get up to 5-7 resharpens depending on what you are cutting. If you want to work for a full day take three blades with you and give them a re-sharpen that night and you are good for the next day.
Re-sharpening time for one blade is approx. 20mins.
*Extra blades can be purchased from us for $119 each.
How To Build a Portable sawmill Building a Portable Sawmill instruction Video gt 26?
Portable sawmill Cutting dimensional timber with the GT26 Sawmill Band saw
Portable sawmill Squaring Off Log and other cuts GT26 SAWMILL band saw